Friday, February 17, 2012

Introducing The Politics of Sport!

After writing my blog, The Sport of Politics, for a number of years, I realized that it had become unfocused and kind of a random spot for me to post random things. I also realized that I was writing more about sports than politics these days and although that was always my intent, I never expected the sports stuff to be more than 25% of what I wrote on that blog.

So with that, I decided to launch this new blog, The Politics of Sport. I'm also planning to curtail the random posting on both blogs and really use it to post what I think rather than random things I saw. I'll still do a bit of that but I think my goal will be (for both blogs) to put more of my opinions out there and really talk about the politics that goes on in the sporting world and the gamesmanship that goes on in the political arena.

In other words, I intend to sacrifice quantity for quality. As with before, I put many opinions out there to be questioned and challenged and to generate a discussion. And if no one chooses to read my blog, that's fine with me. This is a way for me to think openly, vent my frustrations, and say what I think. The choice to read it is all yours.

So thank you for visiting this blog and hope you come back and read some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment